GUNSHIP NEEDS YOU!
Want to be in the new GUNSHIP album liner notes / artwork? Then read on!
The new album is partially about hopes, dreams and the power of imagination.
We would like to ask anyone interested in having their thoughts featured to answer one of the following questions:
- Why is imagination so important?
- How has imagination been powerful in your experience?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What advice would you give future generations?
- What were some of your childhood hopes and dreams?
Short, moving or inspirational submissions will be favoured. Try and keep it around a couple of sentences or less.
In order to submit please do the following:
- HAND WRITE your entry on plain white paper in black ballpoint or biro (or thin black pen).
- Scan or photograph your work.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org (please read the terms and conditions below before submitting).
- Make sure that your name is in the email
- Submissions will close at midnight Monday 21st November UTC.
GUNSHIP will select a number of submissions to be featured in the new album’s liner notes / internal artwork. GUNSHIP will also select our 3 favourite submissions and award prizes after the album release.
Terms & Conditions: By submitting any text, imagery or other material (hereafter ‘submitted material’) you warrant undertake and agree that any use or publication of submitted material does not contravene any rights (copyright or otherwise) and does not and will not cause any damages (whether real or imagined) to you or any third party, and that you have the right to submit the material. You warrant and agree that you have the right to licence, and hereby do licence, the submitted material to Horsie in the Hedge Limited (hereafter ‘HITH’) for use in whole or in part (to include arbitrary edits or derivatives thereof) for any purpose, including reproduction on physical and digital products, throughout the universe and in perpetuity and you agree to waive any moral or like rights and relinquish all claims (copyright or otherwise) to the submitted material and to indemnify and keep HITH fully indemnified and hold HITH harmless against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) in consequence of any breach of the warranties set out above or arising out of any infringement of third party rights as a result of the submission or use of the submitted material. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts in London shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all matters arising hereunder.